LIBERO VIRGINIA is dedicated to providing interesting, high-quality programs with experienced coaches focused on safety, healthy minds, strong bodies and good mood with a tradition of excellence.
OUR MISSION is to help kids to build their self-esteem and self-confidence through sport.
Why LIBERO VIRGINIA?
- It’s a good place to learn everything about volleyball, healthy lifestyle and passion for sports.
- Our coaches come with fresh energy and a lot of experience from the United States and Europe. They are dedicated to their students.
- LIBERO VIRGINIA is the right place to learn about team spirit, to learn how to become a winner and to respect your rival.
- At LIBERO VIRGINIA children meet new friends with whom they can share the joy of victory and the hard work at the practices.
- LIBERO VIRGINIA is a 10,000 square feet full service, clean and safe facility located just 3 minutes from Dulles Town Center and
Founder of Libero Virginia Volleybal Club
Volleyball Head Coach
Coach Vladimir is coaching men’s and women’s competitive teams. He is dedicated to his students and focused on their goals. Holds students, parents and staff in high esteem, and interacts with the greatest degree of professionalism and personal integrity. Background includes leadership in the educational field and in business.
⇒ Strong organizational and motivational skills
⇒ PhD from the University of Nis, major Sport and Physical Education
⇒ Certified in Safe Sport Training
⇒ Certified in Chesapeake Region – IMPACT Program
⇒ Certified in First Aid
⇒ Certified in CPR
⇒ Excellent communication skills with students and parents
October, 2013- Present: Head Coach at Libero Volleyball Club
• 1st place on CHRVA Club Regionals 2014 for U14’s girls
• 1st place on CHRVA Club Regionals 2016 for U15’s girls
• 1st place on CHRVA Club Regionals 2019 for U16’s girls
Varsity Head Coach at Herndon High School
• August, 2017 – December, 2018
August 2012 – December 2013: Boys Volleyball Coach at South Lakes High School, Reston
• 3rd place at High School League
December 2012 – June 2013: Girls Volleyball Coach at SYA Chantilly
December 2010 – June 2013: Boys Volleyball Coach at Chantilly Volleyball Club
• 2nd place on CRVA Club Regionals 2013 for U18’ boys
+ Assistant of Profesor of Volleyball and Volleyball Coach at Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, Nis, Serbia
September, 2006 – May, 2010: Assistant of Profesor of Volleyball and Volleyball Coach at Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, Nis, Serbia
• 2 times winner with girls team on Universities League
• 3 times winner with boys team on Universities League
June, 2006 – December, 2009: Boys Volleyball Coach at Nis Volleyball Club
• 1st place at Serbian National Championship for boys under 1
June, 2006 – September, 2008: Volleyball Coach at Serbian Youth National Team
December, 2004 – June, 2008: Volleyball Coach at Middle School Kralj Petar I, Nis, Serbia
• 1st place on Regional Competition for South Serbia
• 1 time winner at Serbian National Competition for all Middle Schools
September 2001 – September 2004: Libero Volleyball Club in Cacak, Serbia
• 2 times winner at Youth Regional Competition for girls
VOLLEYBALL PLAYING CAREER
⇒ Volleyball Club Nis, Serbia⇐
⇒ University of Nis, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club Remont, Cacak, Serbia⇐
⇒Volleyball Club Red Star, Belgrade, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club Milos Crnjanskij, Belgrade, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club Obilic, Belgrade, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club NS-SEME, Novi Sad, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club Cacak, Serbia⇐
Also used to work:
• Student Volleyball Club in Nis, Serbia;
• Sloboda Volleyball Club in Cacak, Serbia;
Coach Milena enters her second year as a head coach at Libero. Milena brings lots of love and passion for the game, as well as many years of experience coaching at different levels and years of experience as a former collegiate player.
Milena is a firm believer in providing players the opportunity to be able to achieve their athletic goals in an environment that is safe, positive and educational. She believes in the power of athletics to not just build better players but also develop better people on and off the volleyball court. Her top priorities are teaching players to have love and passion for the game, emphasizing basic skill and individual player development and teaching players to be well-rounded by instilling life skills such as responsibility, commitment, trust, and teamwork. Her goal is to train athletes to be proactive learners, show accountability, set high standards and believe in their ability.
-1st place at CHRVA Club Regional 2019
-1st place at CHRVA Club Regionals 2019
Head Coach, 14’s girls team, Evolution Volleyball club, 2017
Assistant Coach 12’s boys team, BRYC (Braddock Road Youth Club), 2017
Assistant Coach 17’s girls travel team Evolution Volleyball club, 2016
Head Coach 13’s girls team, Evolution Volleyball club, 2016
Assisting coach – Olympic champion Pat Powers camps/clinics, Fall 2017, Summer 2018
Assisting coach – Olympic champion Vanja Grbic camps at Zlatibor, Serbia, summer 2017
Head Coach – Mclean Boys Volleyball Fall 2016, Fall 2017, present
Assistant Coach – Junior George Mason High School 2005-2006
Coach – Summer and spring Camps and clinics at George Mason University 1999-2006
⇒ 15 years of playing experience
⇒ 7 years coaching youth sports
⇒ CAP I, IMPACT, Safe Sport certified
⇒ B.S. and M.S. in Electrical Engineering
⇒ Patent Examiner – United States Patent and Trademark Office
VOLLEYBALL PLAYING CAREER
⇒ Mladi Radnik Volleyball Club, Pozarevac. Serbia
⇒ Gimnazija Jovan Serbanovic, High school Varsity Team, Pozarevac, Serbia
⇒ NCAA Division I, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA (full scholarship)
⇒ Beach volleyball team – Ocean City, MD, Virginia Beach, VA
Coach Bill enjoys sharing his enthusiasm for volleyball with kids and has coached across varying age groups and skill level. He has been playing volleyball for almost 30 years and hopes to continue playing for many more.
⇒15 years coaching youth sports
⇒Safe Sport Training Certified in 2017
⇒USAV IMPACT Certified in 2010
⇒USAV CAP I Certified in 2012
⇒B.S. Psychology from Virginia Tech
⇒Federal manager with 30 years of service
Head Coach U16’s, 2018-2019.
– 1st place at CHRVA Club Regionals 2019
Head coach U17’s, 2017-2018.
– Founded the boys program in 2012 as part of Northern Virginia Boys High School Volleyball League
– Head coach 2012-2015
– USAV Juniors – Boys U14, U15, U16, U17, U18
– Assistant coach 2010-2014
– Head coach 2012-2014
– Head coach 2009-2010
– Rec Volleyball League (Boys and CO-ED – Grades 5-6 and 7-8) 2007-2009
– Baseball coach for AA, AAA and Majors 2002-2011
⇒ Respect the game, its rules, and its participants ⇐
⇒ Play to the best of your ability ⇐
⇒ Always work to improve and be open to learn and change ⇐
⇒ Practice hard and with focus and you will play like you practice ⇐
⇒ Have fun! ⇐
SUMMARY OF KEY STRENGHTS
- Enthusiastic and energetic coach that promotes team unity and sportsmanship.
- Organized and able to effectively communicate with parents and players.
- Coaching philosophy: Sportsmanship, Effort, Us.
- Excels at athlete development, teaching how to give 100% effort every play; finishing games/matches strong, win or lose.
- Former NCAA Division 1 athlete
IMPACT Coach Certified
League Representative Smarts Mill Middle School (3 years)
Current Head Coach Brambleton Middle School Open 1 2019
Head Coach, Smarts Mill Middle School, Open 1, House, Elementary 2016-2018
Head Coach, Farmwell Station Elementary 2015
Herndon high School Freshman Football, 2000 – 2002
– Head coach 2009-2010
Swissport USA, IAD & DCA Dulles, VA Risk Assessment and Compliance Manager 2014 – Present
University of PhoenixFebruary Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance 2013
Assistant Coach U13’s
Coach Nadya enjoys sharing her passion for volleyball with kids. She likes to help her players to improve their skills. She likes to teach them the game, which she loves. “Play Hard, Play Together, Play Smart” is the right tagline for her coaching philosophy.
⇒ More than 10 years of playing experience
⇒ More than 2 years coaching youth sports
⇒ IMPACT and Safe Sport certified
⇒ M.S. in Journalism
⇒ More than 20 years of experience in Journalism
Assistant Coach 10 – 12’s and 12 – 13’s girls’ team at Mojo 2019 Fall Youth League
1st place at CHRVA Club Regionals 2019
Assistant Coach, select Middle school team – Mclean YouthVolleyball Spring 2018, Spring 2019, present
– Assistant Coach, Elementary and select Middle school teams – Mclean Youth Volleyball Fall 2017, Fall 2018, present
VOLLEYBALL PLAYING CAREER
⇒ Middle and High sport school team, Ch
⇒ Chelyabinsk Polytechnic University team (Russia) for 2 years
⇒ Moscow State University team (Russia) for 5 years
Kangoo Jumps Instructor
Group Fitness and Gymnastics Coach
Coach Marina works to develop Kangoo Jumps and Fitness Program for children and adults.
She was an Elite Gymnast In the Republic of Moldova and received the honor of Masters Sports Woman in 2008. Marina is a passionate coach and instructor who leverages experience with a various client base to meet each client’s needs. She is well known for her ability to motivate and inspire clients regardless of their physical fitness level and abilities, and encouraging habits that are life changing.
⇒ USA Gymnastics Certified Member
⇒ 14 Years of Gymnastics Background
⇒ ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certified
⇒ Kangoo Jumps Instructor Certified
⇒ USA Gymnastics Safety Certified
⇒ CPR & First Aid Certified