LIBERO VIRGINIA is dedicated to providing interesting, high-quality programs with experienced coaches focused on safety, healthy minds, strong bodies and good mood with a tradition of excellence.
OUR MISSION is to help kids to build their self-esteem and self-confidence through sport.
Why LIBERO VIRGINIA?
- It’s a good place to learn everything about volleyball, healthy lifestyle and passion for sports.
- Our coaches come with fresh energy and a lot of experience from the United States and Europe. They are dedicated to their students.
- LIBERO VIRGINIA is the right place to learn about team spirit, to learn how to become a winner and to respect your rival.
- At LIBERO VIRGINIA children meet new friends with whom they can share the joy of victory and the hard work at the practices.
- LIBERO VIRGINIA is a 10,000 square feet full service, clean and safe facility located just 3 minutes from Dulles Town Center and
Founder of Libero Virginia Volleybal Club
Volleyball Head Coach
Coach Vladimir is coaching men’s and women’s competitive teams. He is dedicated to his students and focused on their goals. Holds students, parents and staff in high esteem, and interacts with the greatest degree of professionalism and personal integrity. Background includes leadership in the educational field and in business.
⇒ Strong organizational and motivational skills
⇒ PhD from the University of Nis, major Sport and Physical Education
⇒ Certified in Safe Sport Training
⇒ Certified in Chesapeake Region – IMPACT Program
⇒ Certified in First Aid
⇒ Certified in CPR
⇒ Excellent communication skills with students and parents
October, 2013- Present: Head Coach at Libero Volleyball Club
• 1st place on CHRVA Club Regionals 2014 for U14’ girls
August 2012 – December 2013: Boys Volleyball Coach at South Lakes High School, Reston
• 3rd place at High School League
December 2012 – June 2013: Girls Volleyball Coach at SYA Chantilly
December 2010 – June 2013: Boys Volleyball Coach at Chantilly Volleyball Club
• 2nd place on CRVA Club Regionals 2013 for U18’ boys
+ Assistant of Profesor of Volleyball and Volleyball Coach at Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, Nis, Serbia
September, 2006 – May, 2010: Assistant of Profesor of Volleyball and Volleyball Coach at Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, Nis, Serbia
• 2 times winner with girls team on Universities League
• 3 times winner with boys team on Universities League
June, 2006 – December, 2009: Boys Volleyball Coach at Nis Volleyball Club
• 1st place at Serbian National Championship for boys under 1
June, 2006 – September, 2008: Volleyball Coach at Serbian Youth National Team
December, 2004 – June, 2008: Volleyball Coach at Middle School Kralj Petar I, Nis, Serbia
• 1st place on Regional Competition for South Serbia
• 1 time winner at Serbian National Competition for all Middle Schools
September 2001 – September 2004: Libero Volleyball Club in Cacak, Serbia
• 2 times winner at Youth Regional Competition for girls
VOLLEYBALL PLAYING CAREER
⇒ Volleyball Club Nis, Serbia⇐
⇒ University of Nis, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club Remont, Cacak, Serbia⇐
⇒Volleyball Club Red Star, Belgrade, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club Milos Crnjanskij, Belgrade, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club Obilic, Belgrade, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club NS-SEME, Novi Sad, Serbia⇐
⇒ Volleyball Club Cacak, Serbia⇐
Also used to work:
• Student Volleyball Club in Nis, Serbia;
• Sloboda Volleyball Club in Cacak, Serbia;
I have over 15 years of playing experience and 6 years of coaching experience. I grew up playing volleyball in Serbia for some of the top clubs in the country and was selected to join a junior National team of Serbia. I attended NCAA Division I, George Mason University on a full athletic volleyball scholarship from 1999-2004 and was a member of the 2002 and 2003 Colonial Athletic Association championship teams. I graduated from George Mason in May 2006 with a B.S. and M.S. in Electrical Engineering.
I started my coaching career at George Mason University serving as a volleyball camp court coach, assisting in George Mason Volleyball clinics under head coach, Pat Kendrick and assisting junior’s volleyball team at George Mason High School. I stepped away from coaching to focus on my career and a family and came back into the volleyball network in 2016. I coach elementary and middle school boys for Mclean Youth and this will be my third year leading a boys’ team and competing in the NOVA volleyball league. During the club season, I was the head coach of 13’s and 14’s girl’s teams and assistant coach of 17’s girl’s team at the Evolution Volleyball club and the assistant coach of the boys 12’s team at the BRYC (Braddock Road Youth club).
I am very fortunate to be a part of this wonderful sport and to be able to share my knowledge and experience with the players. One of my primary philosophies is to not just build better players but also better people. I believe that playing sports as a child not only builds character and confidence but also gives a sense of accomplishment and prepares children for life while working as a team player. My goal is to build a team that will perform up to their positive confident self-image. That is a baseline and the strategy is much dependent on the player as an individual, skill level and age group.
Head Coach, 14’s girls team, Evolution Volleyball club, 2017
Assistant Coach 12’s boys team, BRYC (Braddock Road Youth Club), 2017
Assistant Coach 17’s girls travel team Evolution Volleyball club, 2016
Head Coach 13’s girls team, Evolution Volleyball club, 2016
Assisting coach – Olympic champion Pat Powers camps/clinics, Fall 2017, Summer 2018
Assisting coach – Olympic champion Vanja Grbic camps at Zlatibor, Serbia, summer 2017
Head Coach – Mclean Boys Volleyball Fall 2016, Fall 2017, present
Assistant Coach – Junior George Mason High School 2005-2006
Coach – Summer and spring Camps and clinics at George Mason University 1999-2006
⇒Patent Examiner, at the United States Patent and Trademark Office,
⇒B.S. and M.S. in Electrical Engineering
VOLLEYBALL PLAYING CAREER
I believe that playing sports as a child not only builds character and confidence but also gives a sense of accomplishment and prepares children for life while working as a team player. My goal is to build a team that will perform up to their positive confident self-image. My coaching strategy is much dependent on the player as an individual, skill level and age group.
Coach Bill enjoys sharing his enthusiasm for volleyball with kids and has coached across varying age groups and skill level. He has been playing volleyball for almost 30 years and hopes to continue playing for many more.
⇒15 years coaching youth sports
⇒Safe Sport Training Certified in 2017
⇒USAV IMPACT Certified in 2010
⇒USAV CAP I Certified in 2012
⇒B.S. Psychology from Virginia Tech
⇒Federal manager with 30 years of service
– Founded the boys program in 2012 as part of Northern Virginia Boys High School Volleyball League
– Head coach 2012-2015
– USAV Juniors – Boys U14, U15, U16, U17, U18
– Assistant coach 2010-2014
– Head coach 2012-2014
– Head coach 2009-2010
– Rec Volleyball League (Boys and CO-ED – Grades 5-6 and 7-8) 2007-2009
– Baseball coach for AA, AAA and Majors 2002-2011
⇒Respect the game, its rules, and its participants⇐
⇒Play to the best of your ability⇐
⇒Always work to improve and be open to learn and change⇐
⇒Practice hard and with focus and you will play like you practice⇐
Assistant Coach U16’s team
- Lives in Stoneridge, VA
- Married with 2 daughters (youngest does gymnastics and oldest volleyball)
- Works in DC
- Loves all Philadelphia sports teams
- Born in Saigon, Vietnam and grew up in Lebanon, Pa
- Enjoys golfing, watching classic movies, listening to French music, cooking
- Played volleyball entire life (well, from High School onwards at least)
- Starting coaching DYS/LYV (NVVA) in 2015 for the rec teams
- Won 2 championships with DYS and 1 with NVVA
- Coached DYS U15 in 2017/2018
- Won the CHRVA Regionals in Jessup in April 2018
- Enjoys seeing players increase skills and build bond/friendship as season progresses
Tiki is a senior at Herndon High School. She has played volleyball for 5 years and has played for Libero for 2 years. She loves to play the violin and stay active in her free time.
Bri is a senior at Chantilly High School. She has played volleyball since she was 11 and played club volleyball with Libreo for 6 years.
Kangoo Jumps Instructor
Group Fitness and Gymnastics Coach
Coach Marina works to develop Kangoo Jumps and Fitness Program for children and adults.
She was an Elite Gymnast In the Republic of Moldova and received the honor of Masters Sports Woman in 2008. Marina is a passionate coach and instructor who leverages experience with a various client base to meet each client’s needs. She is well known for her ability to motivate and inspire clients regardless of their physical fitness level and abilities, and encouraging habits that are life changing.
⇒ USA Gymnastics Certified Member
⇒ 14 Years of Gymnastics Background
⇒ ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certified
⇒ Kangoo Jumps Instructor Certified
⇒ USA Gymnastics Safety Certified
⇒ CPR & First Aid Certified